1/17/2010

My new class for Windows 7

I started my new batch on Windows 7 Client configuration. This is the first batch in NetAssist training institute of the particular module. Microsoft has greatly enhance their books and training material this time more focusing on practical side. Students has been given enough reading information be referring to the TechNet links. This is a good adoption due to the TechNet will be regularly updating with latest technical updates.

My first two weeks has been spend on deploying Windows 7 via image creation and distribution via various methods available in Microsoft. One key advantage is students will be experiencing HYPER-V interface since all the virtual pc’s has been configured in HYPER-V!!

Since virtualization has been my favorite area I had good time explain the features and features behind HYPER-V as well :) 

No comments: