4/05/2010

Apple iPad hits the market

hi everyone Apple has released the apple iPad officially. According the web reviews people has been awaiting in the queue  to get their hands into this neat device.

Apple iPad is next generation device which is more focus on using the sensor technology. Since is built with wifi and 3G technology the information access capability is limitless.

Since I didn’t get my hands into the device it will be difficult to review my honest feeling but as a tech gadget freak I would say I love to get my hands into this device. Well while I’m typing this some guys ahs already gone one step ahead and disabled the device to see what is inside as any techie would do (cough..cough…)

Anyway I think it’s better to have a look into what is inside this cool gadget. You can find step by step guide how to disassemble this device over here.

No comments: